Some time ago, I took the plunge into the massive Facebook orgy with all things Huffington Post. I figured, I’m fairly liberal and agree with all their talking points, so let’s get this shit on my newsfeed so I know what’s up in the world, without the right wing slant added. And hey, I don’t have TV series so don’t watch the news. Plus, cute kitten videos.
It did not take long for things to get repetitive. There were many times I asked myself, “wasn’t this posted before?” I wondered for a while if it was just Facebook’s annoying coding, or if HP was really reposting the same article multiple times.
It’s time for the relationship to end. I simply cannot learn the same things 50+ times any longer.
Without further adieu, I’ll celebrate this decluttering of my feed with what I have learned from HP:
- All things Feminism.
- Mothers are amazing
- Motherhood is not as amazing as you think.
- Dads and husbands can be cool too. Mar
- But mainly, mother’s breast feeding.
- All things Abortion
- Obama does funny/controversial shit
- Approx. 150+ relationship and marriage advice
- Approx. 150+ reasons why I should get a divorce.
- More reasons that singledom w/o children is awesome.
- GUYS LISTEN: “Yes” means “yes,” everything else means “no.”
- Cute kittens & Puppies everywhere
- Other baby animals are adorable
- Marriage equality.
- 100+ ways to be more productive/healthy/confidant
In celebration, and without forgetting the purpose of this blog:
How do you go about newsy feeds? What do you read/watch on a daily basis? Basically, what are your thoughts when it comes to all things news/what’s going on the in the world acquisition?
Penny for your Thoughts?